There are several methods of donating to the festival and most of them are described here. If you are in any doubt then please contact your Charity Steward who has a full guide on the options available.
You can download the Donation Form using the link below...
Personal donations from members/individuals can be made using the following options:
By cheque / charity voucher:
- Complete the Single Donation form or Combined Single & Regular Donation form.
- Make all cheques and vouchers payable to "The Grand Charity"
- If the donor wishes to Gift Aid the donation, the following details must be completed:
- Full name and address
- Tick the relevant box
- Date the form
- Enter the Lodge / Chapter to be credited
- Post the completed form and cheque to the Relief Chest Office
By credit / debit card:
- Post: Complete
- card details and the amount
- Gift Aid declaration
- personal details and post the completed form to the Relief Chest Office
- Online: by visiting https://mcf.org.uk/donate
- Telephone: by calling 020 7395 9349 (Open Mon-Thur 9:30am-4:30pm, Friday 9:30am-3:30pm).
- The donor must complete the details of the account to be debited and sign and date the Direct Debit mandate at the top of the form.
- Enter the following details
- Length of Direct Debit Instruction
- Fill in the personal details and tick the Gift Aid box if applicable
- Send the completed form to the Relief Chest Office
- Set up a Direct Debit Instruction by visiting https://mcf.org.uk/festival-or-appeal
- Call our dedicated line on 020 7395 9313 (Open Mon-Thur 9:30am-4:30pm, Friday 9:30am-3:30pm).
- The donor must have the following details to hand:
- Name & address
- Bank account number and sort code
- Donation amount, frequency and duration of direct debit
- Relief Chest number - it is E0165
- Details of your Lodge/Chapter
- Please note that calls will be recorded in accordance with Direct Debit & Gift Aid rules.
- To donate £5 text the assigned code DEVON2023 to 70500
- You will receive a thank you text and a link to a web page to complete your details and the Lodge/Chapter to be credited.
- You can Gift Aid your donation by selecting "Yes" on the web page.
- If you wish to give more than £5, just text the number again and another £5 donation will be made.
- Each donor should complete the tear off slip on the GAE and if they wish to Gift Aid the donation ensure they complete:
- Full name
- Tick the relevant box
Individuals taking part in sponsored events for the Festival can create their own fundraising pages from the main Festival fundraising appeal page.
- Select "Create a fundraising page" on the relevant appeal at https://mcf.org.uk/festival/
- Click on "Start Fundraising" and create an account
- Follow the instructions and fill in details of the sponsored event and goal amount
- Under page options, add the Lodge number to be credited on the end in the URL box
- Save the page and start fundraising.
- Participants can log in and make updates and changes to their page and upload progress photos at any time.
- Donors can Gift Aid any donation they make